Are you interested in becoming a Friend of the Library? This new group networks with like-minded people to support the literacy and programming services of Campbell County Libraries. We count ourselves as an important part of Campbell County’s cultural community.
- Supporting library programs, services and literacy
- Increased awareness of great library programs
- Miscellaneous program perks (meet authors, etc.)
- Waived library fines
- Excludes late return fines for: DVDs, Lucky Day Collection, equipment
- Excludes fees to replace lost and damaged items
- Exclusive library cards for lifetime members
- Early bird access to Used Book Sale
- For those who enjoy volunteering, there are numerous volunteer opportunities
- Meeting and enjoying other friends of the library
- More to come . . .
- Annual Individual Membership $25
- Annual Household Membership $40
- Annual Business Membership $100
- Corporate Membership $200
- Lifetime Individual Membership $250
- Lifetime Household Membership $400
- Lifetime Business Membership $1,000
- Lifetime Corporate Membership $2,000
Anyone can be a friend! Ask any CCPLS staff for an application form or click here to download the form.