Are you interested in becoming a Friend of the Library? This group networks with like-minded people to support the literacy and programming services of Campbell County Libraries. We count ourselves as an important part of Campbell County’s cultural community.
- Supporting library programs, services and literacy
- Increased awareness of great library programs
- Miscellaneous program perks (meet authors, etc.)
- Waived library fines
- Excludes late return fines for equipment
- Excludes fees to replace lost and damaged items
- Exclusive library cards for lifetime members
- Early bird access to Used Book Sale
- For those who enjoy volunteering, there are numerous volunteer opportunities
- Meeting and enjoying other friends of the library
- More to come . . .
- Annual Individual Membership $25
- Annual Household Membership $40
- Annual Business Membership $100
- Corporate Membership $200
- Lifetime Individual Membership $250
- Lifetime Household Membership $400
- Lifetime Business Membership $1,000
- Lifetime Corporate Membership $2,000
Anyone can be a friend! Ask any CCPLS staff for an application form or click here to download the form.
Join in the fun and download the form for the annual Bookmark Contest click here to download the form.
Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application 222116127877068.